Delete Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
Microsoft Publisher, officially Microsoft Office Publisher, is a desktop publishing application from Microsoft. It is an entry-level application, differing from Microsoft Word in that the emphasis is placed on page layout and design rather than text composition and proofing.
Publisher has a relatively smaller market share in the desktop publishing market, which is dominated by Adobe InDesign and QuarkXPress. Publisher has historically been less well-liked among high-end commercial print shops, compared with other desktop publishing applications. Publisher's position as an entry-level application aggravates many issues (particularly in older versions) such as fonts unavailable and embedded objects not available on service providers' machines (however, Publisher does come with tools to pack related files into a self-expanding application). Many higher end features like transparency, object shadowing, slugs, text on paths, built-in PDF output, etc. are either not fully-functional or simply unavailable (especially in previous versions). However, recent versions have greater capabilities concerning color separations and proper process coloring output. Publisher 2007 also includes the capability to output commercial press quality PDF with embedded fonts as an optional download from the Microsoft website.
Publisher is included in high-end editions of Microsoft Office. This reflects Microsoft's emphasis on Publisher as an easy to use and less expensive alternative to the "heavyweights" and also its focus on the small business market where firms do not have dedicated design professionals available to make marketing materials and other documents.
Publisher's proprietary file format is unsupported by most other applications, with the exception of Adobe PageMaker. Markzware's PUB2ID (Publisher to InDesign) plugin will convert Publisher documents from versions 2002 through 2007 to Adobe InDesign CS2 and CS3. Publisher supports numerous other file formats, including the Enhanced Metafile (EMF) format which is supported on Windows platforms.
Application-specific changes of Microsoft Office Publisher 2007:
* Templates automatically fill out with information such as company name, logo etc, wherever applicable.
* Frequently used content can be stored in Content Store for quick access.
* A document can be automatically converted from one publication type, such as a newsletter, to another publication type, say a web page.
* Save as PDF supports commercial printing quality PDF.
* Catalog Merge can create publication content automatically by retrieving data, including text, images and other supported types, from an external data source.
* Design Checker, which is used to find design inconsistencies, has been updated.
With History Killer Pro you can permanently delete Microsoft Office Publisher 2007. Download now and remove Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 files in seconds.